Thanks for sharing your feedback!
The following changes and additions have been made to the TraceableLIVE® mobile apps:
The following enhancements and additions have been made to version 6.2.6:
- Enhancement - Show the Channel Alias in the Escalation UI.
- Apple Watch - Allow access for Standard and Premium Activation Code devices.
- Data Entry - Trim white spaces from Device Serial Number entry fields throughout the Web and Mobile.
- New Account - New Account Signup from mobile devices.
- Enhancement - In 30 day trial account when u attach a template to a device, inactivate the device. Add the same device again and same / in a different account try to deactivate the device.
The Following Bug Fixes are in version 6.2.6:
- Device Templates - Spex template upon save wouldn’t create an escalation.
- Device Templates - Auto generated escalations cannot be edited.
- Datalogger - During config and datalogger upload "unnamed' entries are appearing.
- Traceable GO - Sensor/probe errors are reported as 32767 in the readings.
- Add Device - Scan QR Code when adding a device choose settings from is not pulling the data.
- Device Settings - If the device has humidity, Carbon etc user can not add templates, system throws and error Device settings min value should not be lesser than specification min value.
- iOS Forgot Password - Resource not found error while submitting forgot password.
Was this article helpful?